1. Choose a quiet place where you can be undistracted and undisturbed for 20 – 30 minutes.
2. Make sure the volume on your computer is at a comfortable level – not too loud, not too quiet.
2. Write down some questions you would like your Higher Self to answer for you. You can use this meditation for only 1 question or for two questions.
3. If you’d like to use this meditation for more than 2 questions, you can pause the playback after asking your second question, and keep asking and listening until you feel complete. Then resume playback to finish out the end of the meditation.
4. After you are done, you may want to take some notes on what you received, so have something handy where you can write.
5. The language of our unconscious mind is not verbal. You may receive a thought, or a concept, which your conscious mind will then translate into language. Or you may receive a picture, a sensation, or a feeling. All are important to notice. Contemplate the meaning of what you received.
6. End your session with gratitude for whatever you received. Sometimes the meaning will only come later.