Below is a meditation for Hearing Your Inner Guidance. You may want to use the following guidelines to help you get the most from this guided meditation:
1. Choose a quiet place where you can be undistracted and undisturbed for 20 – 30 minutes.
2. Make sure the volume on your computer is at a comfortable level – not too loud, not too quiet.
2. Write down some questions you would like your Higher Self to answer for you. You can use this meditation for only 1 question or for two questions.
3. If you’d like to use this meditation for more than 2 questions, you can pause the playback after asking your second question, and keep asking and listening until you feel complete. Then resume playback to finish out the end of the meditation.
4. After you are done, you may want to take some notes on what you received, so have something handy where you can write.
5. The language of our unconscious mind is not verbal. You may receive a thought, or a concept, which your conscious mind will then translate into language. Or you may receive a picture, a sensation, or a feeling. All are important to notice. Contemplate the meaning of what you received.
6. End your session with gratitude for whatever you received. Sometimes the meaning will only come later.
4 thoughts on “Hearing Your Inner Guidance”
To seek to get pales in the grandness of seeking to give and to give
Yes!! Well put!!
Thank you Nijole! This meditation was most needed. I was able to release a lot of stored up emotion. As always your voice is so soothing and enjoyable to listen to. Thank you so much. I will come back to this meditation again.
Ah, dear Ilaria, thank you! I’m so glad it helped you. As a Highly Sensitive Person, you need to release stored-up energy on a daily basis for your well-being. You can also download this meditation for use on your device(s). Sending much love!